Thursday 15 December 2011

Licenced at last

Last week I spent an hour on-line trying to licence Caxton then I gave up.   Yesterday I tried again.  Eventually I discovered that my insurance policy number had been changed when I adjusted Caxton's value when I renewed in September.  So off I go again completing the on-line forms right up to the point when I have to part with the money at which point Lloyds TSB decide that BW can't have the money...
I got Joe to try making the payment on his card/account but still no joy.
So, having dropped Joe at Barnowl's workshop so he can do a bit of blacking on Yarwood I drove into Kidderminster and headed straight for the Bank. 
It seems that Lloyds security people had stopped that payment so I went through a string of security questions, showed the assistant Id and got the payment authorised. 
Caxton is now licenced for 2012 and the new owner when we come to sell her...

No comments: