Tuesday 11 January 2011

Nearly gone

The ice has now gone IN Birmingham though it is still quite thick on the main line and the Birm.& Worcs still.  I will take the dogs for a walk along the B&W today to check conditions but I believe we will be on the move by the weekend. Caxton will be heading to Hockley Heath and our belated date with a carpenter/joiner and Matilda Rose is off to Lyons Boat Yard at the start of the North Stratford for engine mount replacements.  Thereafter the plan is to head for Chester...we'll see.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You must have such itchy feet. How long was your stay in Brum? Do you feel like locals yet? Is that a Brum accent we detect in your blog!!

Amanda

Nb Yarwood said...

Hi Amanda
By the time we leave it will be 8 weeks! If you see me writing yam, instead of I am then the damage has been done and yam, there you go mon, Brum has got me!!!
Lesley