Tuesday 31 March 2009

What a Lovely Thought

Only two days to go now before it's moving day. We went into Sleaford yesterday morning to meet with our solicitor, answer final questions and sign contracts. Yesterday afternoon I managed to recycle a stack of kitchen gear, sold the bread maker and cut the grass. Himself made a final sweep of the garage and low and behold, yet another tip run!
Today I will mainly be doing cupboards and Joe will be taking his shotgun to a Gun Dealer. I know I shouldn't wish my life away but, ......but four to six weeks from now we should be back on Caxton full-time. What a lovely thought!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Time will fly, but only if your having fun!

Nb Yarwood said...

How true!

Dogsontour by Greygal said...

Yeah and in four to six weeks we'll be back in bricks and mortar - pooh! Something will have to be done...from your river Weaver correspondent

paul said...

You think thats bad, I'm wishing away the next 5 years!!!
That is our time frame re paying off house etc and moving to UK from Australia and buying a boat.

Paul

Nb Yarwood said...

Paul
Been there, done that, paid the mortgage..
Best of British as they say and hopefully we will still be toddling around the cut when you get here!
Lesley

Nb Yarwood said...

Greygal
After six weeks I am sure something WILL be done, aren't you?
see you soon
Lesley