Thursday 25 December 2008

First Christmas

The Christmas dinner is in the oven, I am imbibing a little dry sherry (medicinal obviously..) after visiting the pub at lunchtime to check that people are behaving correctly after also walking the dogs, watering the boat, stripping the bed, washing the bedding and remaking the bed with clean laundered sheets, running the dishwasher (What an Saint and, thank God for the WHITE goods) it seems only right that I check in on blogger land with just a wee drop of alcohol to hand. Our first Christmas aboard - hopefully the first of many! Is this boating stuff all it is cracked up to be? Well yes I believe it is - Seriously though, only two months in and the decision to do this is definitely the right one!!!

Joe and I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can see your halo shining from Norfolk - boys found a black lab to play with on the beach (not a patch of course) & I had glorious cuddles with an 8 week golden lab-back soon