Friday 11 July 2008

Mere Trivia

To add to the news that the washing machine does not fit yesterday, Stuart also reports that the shower tray, when it was unwrapped, has a manufacturing fault. The tile set I ordered for the fireplace turned up bright an early this morning and, when we unwrapped the package, the background colour was wrong. I have called the supplier and they will call back later today.

In the great scheme of things this is mere trivia; I must remember that when I get the next call to say that something doesn't fit, is faulty, broken, three times the price or delayed by twelve years!
Oh and another thing; the washing machine will not fit in our Nissan XTrail so we have had to book a hire van for Tuesday to take our WM to Stourbridge and bring the new WM back...repeat after me, trivia, trivia, trivia.

No comments: